IBC Poly Totes
The newest IBC design from Elkhart Plastics, the Tuff Stack PRO offers an inner cylindrical tank positioned within a heavy-duty all-poly structural frame. The new design is available in two sizes and a variety of base colors. This tank is designed and tested for 1.9 S.G. product weight.
Manufactured in Superior Facilities
Tuff Stack Pro IBCs are manufactured in Elkhart Plastics facilities known for cleanliness and organization. All tanks are made in ISO-certified facilities, and fitting and components are made in America. You can depend on us for high-quality IBCs.
Size & Design Options
Elkhart Plastics offers a variety of standard or custom colors. We also provide customers the option to add custom graphics like logos, contact information, and identification numbers to the IBCs. Two different tank models and sizes are available.
46L x 46W x 62H
Tare WT 290 lbs.
46L x 46W x 70H
Tare WT 310 lbs.
Other Tuff Series IBCs
Tuff Stack Pro IBC Advantages
- Inner cylindrical tank positioned within heavy duty all poly structural frame
- Sloped bottom drain designed for complete product drainage
- Four-way forklift with built-in anti-teeter design and two-way pallet jack access
- Easily stacks with other Poly IBCs
- Standard 6” ﬁll cap with 2” NPS connection
- 2″ vented fitting included on every IBC tank
- (2) 2” NPS replaceable bung fitting on top
- 2” Tuff LinQ™ Std Ball with male cam-lock U.S. Patent Pending
- Optional heavy-duty top S/S lifting package that collapses within top protector frame
- Designed and tested for 1.9 S.G. product weight 100 kPa/14.7 PSIG
- UN/DOT Certified – Title CFR 49 – UN31H1
- Molded-in volume markers
- Standard blue base color—a variety of base colors available to coordinate your products or locations
- Stackable two to three high depending on height, weights, and temperature exposure
- Tamper evident bolts with large 3/16” hole
- HDPE material, FDA approved prime virgin resin
New Outlet Valve for Elkhart Plastics’ TUFF Series IBCs
- Cleanable and supreme sealing design
- The improved sanitary connection between the tank and the valve
- Large external threading design eliminates internal threads within the product zone
- U.S. Patent 11,713,238