The Right Manufacturer for Intermediate Bulk Containers
Elkhart Plastics, Inc.’s Tuff Stack Pro™ intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) are uniquely designed and manufactured in America to improve the safety and performance of transporting, storing, and dispensing materials for your company and on-site at your customers’ plants.
EPI offers 275 and 330 gallon IBCs to meet your on-site and in-transit needs. The company also manufacturers the Tuff Stack™ and Tuff Cube™ IBCs.
Tuff Stack Pro™ IBC Advantages
- Inner cylindrical tank positioned within heavy duty all poly structural frame
- Sloped bottom drain designed for complete product drainage
- Four-way forklift with built-in anti-teeter design and two-way pallet jack access
- Easily stacks with other Poly IBCs
- Standard 6” ﬁll cap with 2” NPS connection
- (2) 2” replaceable bung fitting on top
- 2” Std. ball valve with male cam-lock outlet
- Optional top lifting plates that collapse within top protector frame
- Designed and tested for 1.9 S.G. product weight
- UN/DOT Certified – Title CFR 49 – UN31H1
- Molded-in volume markers
- Standard blue base color—a variety of base colors available to coordinate your products or locations
- Stackable two to three high depending on height, weights, and temperature exposure
- Tamper evident bolts with large 3/16” hole
- HDPE material, FDA approved prime virgin resin
- Optional Lifting Lugs
Manufactured in Superior Facilities
EPI manufacturing locations are known for their cleanliness and organization. All Tuff Stack Pro™ IBCs are manufactured in the U.S. in ISO 9001:2015 Certified facilities. Fittings and components are also manufactured in America.
IBCs are conveniently shipped from EPI facilities in Middlebury, Indiana.; Atlantic, Iowa; and Ridgefield, Washington.
For more information, click the button below to contact EPI. Click here to download a brochure detailing the Tuff Series IBC product line.
IBC Closure Notification – Download