The Right Manufacturer for Intermediate Bulk Containers
Elkhart Plastics, Inc.’s Tuff Stack Pro™ intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) are uniquely designed and manufactured in America to improve the safety and performance of transporting, storing, and dispensing materials for your company and on-site at your customers’ plants.
Elkhart Plastics offers 275 and 330 gallon IBCs to meet your on-site and in-transit needs. The company also manufactures the Tuff Stack™ and Tuff Cube™ IBCs.
Tuff Stack Pro™ IBC Advantages
- Inner cylindrical tank positioned within heavy duty all poly structural frame
- Sloped bottom drain designed for complete product drainage
- Four-way forklift with built-in anti-teeter design and two-way pallet jack access
- Easily stacks with other Poly IBCs
- Standard 6” ﬁll cap with 2” NPS connection
- (2) 2” replaceable bung fitting on top
- 2” Std. ball valve with male cam-lock outlet
- Optional top lifting plates that collapse within top protector frame
- Designed and tested for 1.9 S.G. product weight
- UN/DOT Certified – Title CFR 49 – UN31H1
- Molded-in volume markers
- Standard blue base color—a variety of base colors available to coordinate your products or locations
- Stackable two to three high depending on height, weights, and temperature exposure
- Tamper evident bolts with large 3/16” hole
- HDPE material, FDA approved prime virgin resin
- Optional Lifting Lugs
Manufactured in Superior Facilities
Elkhart Plastics’ manufacturing locations are known for their cleanliness and organization. All Tuff Stack Pro™ IBCs are manufactured in the U.S. in ISO 9001:2015 Certified facilities. Fittings and components are also manufactured in America.
IBCs are conveniently shipped from Elkhart Plastics facilities in Middlebury, Indiana., Atlantic, Iowa, and Ridgefield, Washington.
For more information, click the button below to contact Elkhart Plastics. Click here to download a brochure detailing the Tuff Series IBC product line.
IBC Closure Notification – Download