The Right Manufacturer for Intermediate Bulk Containers
Capable of holding 454 liters, Elkhart Plastics’ Tuff Cube™ IBCs are sure to meet your on-site and in-transit needs. Tuff Cube™ IBCs are uniquely designed and manufactured in America. These high quality, rotationally-molded plastic tanks can improve the safety and performance of transporting, storing, and dispensing materials for your company and on-site at your customers’ plants.
Elkhart Plastics also manufactures the Tuff Stack™, which is available in 120, 220, 275, and 330 gallon tank sizes.
Tuff Cube™ IBC Advantages
- 36″ x 36″ base size x 44″ OAH
- Four-way forklift and two-way pallet jack access
- Stacks with other poly IBCs and stackable two to three high
- Standard 6″ fill cap
- (2) 2″ accessory fitting location on top of IBC
- Top strap lifting capability
- 2″ ball valve with male cam-lock outlet
- Designed and tested for 1.5 S.G. product weight
- Molded-in volume markers
- Tamper-evident bolts with large 3/16″ hole
- Variety of available base colors
- Ability to brand with your company logo or custom graphic
- Constructed with HDPE material and FDA-approved prime virgin resin
- In-house tooling to lower your production cost
- UN/DOT Certified per Title CFR 49, Packaging Group III
Manufactured in Superior Facilities
Elkhart Plastics manufacturing locations are known for their cleanliness and organization. All Tuff Cube™ IBCs are manufactured in the U.S. in ISO 9001:2015 Certified plants. Fittings and components are also manufactured in America.
Experienced in the Agriculture, Chemical, Food Processing, & Material Handling Industries
EPI engineers and manufactures a variety of customized Tuff Cube™ intermediate bulk containers for several different industries. In addition to rotationally molding IBCs, we provide customized secondary assembly services.
For more information, click the button below to contact EPI. Click here to download a brochure about Tuff Cube™ and Tuff Stack™ IBCs.