Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
The Tuff Cube is the only Elkhart Plastics’ IBC tote tank sized by the liter. Like other Tuff Series IBC products, the Tuff Cube offers several accessories and replacement parts that can be ordered in sets and individually. This IBC is designed and tested for 1.5 specific gravity product weight.
Manufactured in Superior Facilities
Tuff Cube IBCs are manufactured in Elkhart Plastics facilities known for cleanliness and organization. All tanks are made in ISO-certified facilities, and fittings and components are made in America. You can depend on us for the highest quality IBCs.
Size & Design Options
Elkhart Plastics offers a variety of standard or custom colors. We also give customers the option to add custom graphics like logos, contact information, and identification numbers to their IBCs.
36L x 36W x 44H
Tare WT 155 lbs.
Tuff Cube IBC Advantages
- 36″ x 36″ base size x 44″ OAH
- Four-way forklift and two-way pallet jack access
- Stacks with other poly IBCs and stackable two to three high
- Standard 6″ fill cap
- (2) 2″ accessory fitting location on top of IBC
- Top strap lifting capability
- 2″ ball valve with male cam-lock outlet
- Designed and tested for 1.5 S.G. product weight
- Molded-in volume markers
- Tamper-evident bolts with large 3/16″ hole
- Variety of base colors available
- Ability to brand with your company logo or custom graphic
- Constructed with HDPE material and FDA-approved prime virgin resin
- In-house tooling to lower your production cost
- UN/DOT Certified per Title CFR 49, Packaging Group III
- Manufactured in multiple locations to reduce freight
New Outlet Valve for Elkhart Plastics’ TUFF Series IBCs
- Cleanable and supreme sealing design
- The improved sanitary connection between the tank and valve
- Large external threading design eliminates internal threads within the product zone
- Patent Pending