The Right Manufacturer for Intermediate Bulk Containers
Elkhart Plastics, Inc.’s Tuff Stack™ intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) are uniquely designed and manufactured in America to improve the safety and performance of transporting, storing, and dispensing materials for your company and on-site at your customers’ plants.
EPI offers 120, 220, 275, and 330 gallon IBCs to meet your on-site and in-transit needs. The company also manufacturers the Tuff Cube™.
Tuff Stack™ IBC Advantages
- Four-way forklift and two-way pallet jack access
- Stacks with other poly IBCs and stackable two to three high
- Standard 6″ fill cap with optional 9″ fill cap
- (2) 2″ accessory fitting location on top of IBC
- 2″ ball valve with male cam-lock outlet
- Designed and tested for 1.9 S.G. product weight
- Molded-in volume markers
- Tamper-evident bolts with a large 3/16″ hole
- Variety of available base colors to suit your needs
- Ability to brand with your company’s logo or custom graphic
- Constructed with HDPE material and FDA-approved prime virgin resin
- In-house tooling to lower your production cost
Manufactured in Superior Facilities
EPI manufacturing locations are known for their cleanliness and organization. All Tuff Stack™ IBCs are manufactured in the U.S. in ISO 9001:2015 Certified plants. Fittings and components are also manufactured in America.
For more information, click the button below to contact EPI. Click here to download a brochure about Tuff Stack™ IBCs.