The Right Manufacturer for Your Plastic Pallet Needs
We are an American company that provides the highest quality rotational molded plastic pallets. With our large capacity for production and multiple locations across North America, Elkhart Plastics, Inc. can help you accomplish your goals.
TUFF Series Pallets
Elkhart Plastics manufactures rotomolded solid-wall pallets providing material handling solutions for a variety of markets such as printing, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food processing, food, and chemical. With or without optional steel-reinforcements, our plastic pallets are the best alternative to pallets made of wood and other plastics.
Solid-wall and steel-reinforced pallets made from rotomolded plastic by Elkhart Plastics offer several advantages:
- Low volume production as well as high volume runs of 500+
- In-house tooling – lower your production cost
- Environmentally friendly – much longer life and can be recycled at the end of their service life
- Large range of colors – coordinate product to location or closed loop shipping
- Sanitary – FDA-compliant food-grade resins are available for food and pharmaceutical uses
- Multiple manufacturing locations – lower freight costs
- Functional – washable, reusable, rackable, and stackable
- Durable – polyethylene material offers a lifespan of more than 10 years
- Superior construction – solid-wall construction is impact resistant
- Customizable –flat top and raised lip designs available, optional steel reinforcement
- Versatile – easily handled with four-way forklifts and pallet jacks
Standard TUFF Series Pallet dimensions are 40L x 48W.
Custom Pallets to Fit Your Needs
Our engineers can help you design a plastic pallet to best fit your application or process. Custom designs are built to your size requirements, designed to stack safely, support varying weight distributions, and offer two-way and four-way pallet jack options. Our continued research into new technologies, materials, and processes makes us the best fit for your pallet needs.
Experienced in the Agriculture, Chemical, Food Processing & Material Handling Industries
Since our company opened in 1988, Elkhart Plastics, Inc. has engineered and manufactured a variety of plastic pallets for the agriculture, chemical, food processing, and material handling industries. In addition to rotationally molding the plastic pallets, we also provide customized secondary assembly services.
Services & Equipment
Elkhart Plastics, Inc. performs the following services for plastic pallets: